Wednesday, June 13, 2007

GreeN

i have risen since two days years ago.

my sprit had died for a little time.

i thougt then that it's about time ok to not exist.

it's like that i don't have lingering attachment for exist,

and i don't have what i wanna.

but i think when i met bat things that it's nearly time die.

or, it's about time i cry.

and i'm tired about a head cold.

after spirt was died comes to die my condition.

that's moved from my friend.

i had been fine for a little days before June.

and i thought everythings is going to fine.

it's just prospect.

not most of all but all were broken.

i have to move my house and leave from my too good famly who i had never met.

and me around atomsphere is not good.

i made that by myself. but i couldn't behavior what i should and have to do.

....

i'll talk someday.

No comments: